I am not seeking a new job. But if you are in contact with important people solving important problems then I would be interested in consulting with those people if they are interested in learning and teaching.
By the way, I think your job is one of the most important jobs because you can help solve one of the most important problems facing humanity: The Human Resource Problem. So if you think your organization’s decision makers are interested in solving this problem while teaching the rest of the world about the answers, please point me to your organization’s website which explains some of the answers to the HRP.
Please do not reply about the organization you represent unless:
- YOU believe the organization is solving an important problem
- AND YOU believe the organization is trying to learn
- AND YOU believe the organization is trying to teach
- AND YOU believe the organization is interested in meritocracy
- AND the organization has a website sharing evidence in support of your beliefs
Sincerely, Gavin Palmer